Departure: Thursday, August 29, 2019 09:45 from Ho Chi Minh Giant Ibis
Arrival: Thursday, August 29, 2019 16:15 to Phnom Penh Giant Ibis
Duration: 6h 30m
Class: Universe Luxury
Facilities and services: Aircon, Snack, WiFi
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Ho Chi Minh office tel: : (+84) 12 089 02333.
** General Information
- Free ride on adult lap for infants under 2 years of age. If your child is older than 2 years the full price applies.
- Luggage limit for one passenger is one or two bags having a total weight of less than 20kg to be put in the bus storage compartment and one carry on less than 7kg. Operators are not super strict about this policy but please use common sense and courtesy.
- Please come at least 30 minutes before departure to the boarding point.
** Cambodia VISA information
Giant Ibis charges a 5 USD fee for batch visa processing at the border. If you do not have a visa you need to pay 35 + 5 = 40 USD for a tourist visa or 40 + 5 = 45 USD for a business visa. If you already have a valid visa in your passport there is no visa fee. The facilitated batch processing guarantees a smooth border crossing. Taking Giant Ibis on a cross-border trip you do not have the option to go yourself through immigration, as it would disrupt the VIP process.
The border stations are Aranyaprathet on the Thai side and Poi Phet in Cambodia.
** Vietnam VISA information
Vietnam does not offer a Visa on Arrival (VOA) for land border crossings. You must have already arranged for a Vietnamese entry visa should you require one or you will not be allowed to board the bus.
*12GO DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ISSUES WITH USING THE E-VISA TO ENTER VIETNAM. WE DO NOT ADVISE THAT YOU USE IT AND YOU MUST TAKE UP ANY RESULTING PROBLEMS DIRECTLY WITH THE OPERATOR.
The border crossings are Bavet on the Cambodian side and Moc Bai on the Vietnamese side.
- On board services: AirCon, Wi-Fi, snacks, 12v chargers, comfortable seats.
- Passenger insurance is included.
Cambodia offers a Visa on Arrival (VOA) to visiting tourists, however we recommend you to arrange for a visa before departure to avoid unforeseen problems. An e-Visa can be applied for online here (link to https://evisa.mfaic.gov.kh/) for tourist visas, other types of visa must be applied for in person at the Cambodian Embassy. The cost of a Cambodian visa will be $30 + $5 processing whether you do it online or at the border.
The bus departs from the Giant Ibis ticket office downtown Ho Chi Minh at the Giant Ibis ticket office on Pham Ngu Lao Street in District 1. If you are not using our pickup service, please arrive 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Arrival in Phnom Penh
The bus will drop you off at the Giant Ibis ticket office on Street 106 next to the night market, close to the riverside. Once you’ve received your baggage there will be plenty of tuk tuk’s available to take you to your next destination.
Cancelation policy: Ho Chi Minh - Phnom Penh
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE