Departure: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 09:00 from Morchit Terminal, Bangkok
Arival: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 16:30 to Koh Chang Pier
Duration: 7h 30m
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Inside the Morchit Bus Terminal walk towards the exit and go to the bus platform. Van terminal #3
located behind waiting buses. Find there Triple T booth # 16.
- Note: The last public ferry from Trat to Koh Chang is 19:00.
- Tips: Tell your schedule, location/next plan to transit your trip to driver or/and their staff at the station before departing.
- Please come at least 45 minutes before the departure time. Thai van services often not depart on schedule.
- Please consider buying an extra seat if you are traveling with BIG luggage. This is just a precaution.
The van may be full and there may be no extra space for luggage.
We had cases when passengers could not board with big bags.
- Please note that for routes through Trat there will be a change of vehicles on the way.
- At first you will be tranpostated to town, where you will be given a transport to the Thammachat Pier, on the pier you need to change tickets to ferry vouchers and then you will be transfered to Koh Chang.
- Ferry tickets are included.
- Once on Koh Chang, taxis will wait for you at the arrival of the ferry. They will wait to have 10 people in their truck before going. So if you get one of the last ones and is not complete, they will wait for the next ferry (could be around one hour) to get you to your hotel, unless you agree with other people onboard to sum up 800 bahts to pay the driver to go immediately.
Cancelation policy: Morchit Terminal to Koh Chang Pier
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very sorry that you had such a bad experience. It was the first time we had such a complaint with this operator. Our investigations showed that indeed you were wrongly charged for the ferry tickets, so I am happy to tell you that we have initiated the refund. It will take about 10 working days for the money to get back to your account. We hope that in the future we can provide a better service to you. Please contact us directly and we will provide our priority support to you free of charge.