Departure: Thursday, September 27, 2018 19:00 from Suthisan MRT Veronica Residence, Bangkok
Arival: Friday, September 28, 2018 08:30 to Lipa Noi Koh Samui
Duration: 13h 30m
Facilities and services: Aircon, WC, Food
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Raja Ferry's counter is at the 3rd floor of Veronica Residence.
- Thank you very much for booking with us.
- You can check-in for your trip by Raja Ferry 30 minutes before the scheduled time at Veronica Residence, Suthisan MRT to receive a delicious complimentary dinner.
- Please see the location here: 13.792372, 100.574045
- The counter will be available to check-in until 19.45. In case you will not be able to make it before 19.45, please find the operator at Rachawadee dining room in Thaanthip building, Chaophya Park Hotel Ratchada instead.
- Maps : 13.796008, 100.573234
- Please Note: You will need to be at the departure site 30 minutes before departure.
- For route "Bangkok to Tao, Samui, Phangan": You will need to be at the departure site 60 minutes before departure.
- The Raja Ferry is a car ferry service using a variety of different models of boats, most of which are fairly old and have basic facilities inside.
The seating though is comfortable enough for the short 1 hour 30 minute crossing over to the mainland ferry port of Donsak.
- Route info:
- You need check in at Veronica Residence 3rd floor.
- Then you will be provided van or bus transfer to Chaopraya Park hotel (just about 1 km from Velonica Residence).
- Leaving the hotel at 08.00pm by Krungsiam Bus.
- Arrive in Donsak about 06.00am.
- If you are traveling from Bangkok to Koh Tao: you need to drop off at Thong Sala (Koh Phangan) then you need to wait about 2 - 3 hours (departure time is 12.30pm) to interchange with another ferry.
Cancelation policy: +Bangkok to Samui any hotel
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.