Departure: Saturday, February 23, 2019 13:30 from Tokyo
Arival: Saturday, February 23, 2019 16:05 to Shin Osaka
Duration: 2h 35m
Class: Bullet Train Standart Seat
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
Dear Railways Passenger!
You can not travel with the voucher you got from us. You need to come and check in to collect your boarding passes.
Our partners will receive your paper boarding pass from Japan Railways and it will be kept in Tokyo office until you pick them up. We do not send tickets by EMS.
Tickets can be taken in the office.
Address in english: Miyamasu ON Building 5th floor, 1-15-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Address in Japanese: 〒150-0002 東京都渋谷区渋谷 1-15-8 宮益 ON ビル 5F
Opening hours: 10:00 - 19:00
Google map coordinates: 35.660900, 139.703497
- For routes departing or arriving in Tokyo your ticket will allow you to board and alight at any of the Tokyo bullet train stations (Shingawa and Tokyo). The price of the ticket is the same regardless of which station you depart or arrive at.
- Fares and charges for children and babies:
Kids up to 6 years of age can ride for free. Exception: they need child's tickets in the following cases.
- When three or more infants are accompanied by an adult (tickets are required for the third and any additional infant).
- When a child or baby occupies their own reserved seat, Green Car seat or berth, etc.
- When a child travels alone.
- Passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of luggage. The sum of height, length and width should be within 250 cm. The length should be below 200 cm.
Sport equipment, instruments etc. are acceptable if they are portable, but they should be carried in a bag or case.
Cancelation policy: Tokyo to Shin Osaka
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE