Departure: Saturday, November 24, 2018 10:30 from Chiang Mai Bus Terminal 3
Arival: Saturday, November 24, 2018 13:40 to Chiang Rai Bus Terminal 1
Duration: 3h 10m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Snack, Steward, TV, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- IMPORTANT: this operator requires a printed voucher. You cannot show it on your smartphone or another device.
Please print the voucher before you go to the boarding point.
- Please come 60 minutes before the departure time.
- The operator will not accept baggage that is flammable, pets, illegal weapons, strong smelling food, objects that contain liquids, fragile packages, and packages that are too big or too heavy to be transported.
- The voucher allows you to travel only by the date and time written on it.
- If in case of traveling date change or cancellation, please contact 12GO support: +66966581927
This operator uses intensive air conditioning to avoid water condensation in the mountains caused by high humidity in the air. It can be very cold in the bus!
Cancelation policy: Chiang Mai Bus Terminal 3 - Chiang Rai Bus Terminal 1
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.