Departure: Thursday, October 25, 2018 16:05 from GKP Gorakhpur, Bihar
Arival: Friday, October 26, 2018 05:30 to NDLS New Delhi
Duration: 13h 25m
Class: SL - Sleeper Class
Facilities and services: Steward, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Tel: Rly HQ 0551-2203140/Res.
- 12Go has a contract with Indian Railways and we are forced to charge a defined service fee for their online bookings. The fee is the same for all types of tickets and therefore it appears that the originally very cheap tickets on certain routes are overpriced. We are highly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you.
- Ticket usage: Tickets need to be printed out and shown to the conductor along with the passport(s) of every single traveler when boarding the train.
Please be at the station at least 60 minutes before departure. Should data on the 12Go voucher considering the itinerary differ from the Indian Railways E-Ticket, data on the latter shall be prioritized.
- Once you receive your tickets, you can check your PNR code by this link: http://www.indianrail.gov.in/enquiry/PNR/PnrEnquiry.html?locale=en
- Your preferred berth and meal may not be available. It can happen that you will not get what you have chosen. This is out of our control.
- Delays: Please be aware that train delays are not uncommon in India. Delays can amount up to 3 hours or even more.
- Hygiene: Toilet paper should be carried on the train as well as other hygienic products, if/as needed.
- Weather conditions: Rail tracks can be affected by unfavorable weather conditions, monsoons, etc.
- Fraud: Please be aware of people wrongly informing you about train cancellations, asking for crucial travel details, etc.
Even people wearing a uniform shall be ignored when seemingly suspicious.
- Baggage security: Although reports on baggage theft are rare, it is recommended to store precious belongings safely.
INFORMATION BY CLASS:
- 1A/2A/3A: Plug sockets are provided on these classes, which can be used to charge technical devices.
- 1A: Reservation lists for the Air-Conditioned First Class are posted at the platform notice board a few hours before departure.
- SL: Customers of the Sleeper Class are required to carry their own bedding, as it will not be provided by Indian Railways.
Cancelation policy: Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (PT) #12565 DBG-NDLS SL
The following refund options are available:
Refund 50%(excl. fees).
If you would like to cancel your booking after the ticket is confirmed.
Press refund button before 2018-10-22 16:05 PM Bangkok time (2 days left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 2.93