Departure: Sunday, June 24, 2018 21:25 from DAD Da Nang Airport
Arival: Sunday, June 24, 2018 22:45 to HAN Noibai Airport, Hanoi
Duration: 1h 20m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Luggage: Some airlines (Air Asia and some other low cost carriers) have carry-on luggage only. You can buy more at the airport (please do it 24 hours or more in advance, otherwise it gets really expensive). For other airlines please check with our support team for details.
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please be aware that you ought to come to airport:
- 2 hours before domestic flights to complete checking procedures.
- 3 hours before international flights to complete checking procedures.
- If you travel inside your domestic region you must have valid ID or passport to complete checking procedures.
- If your travel is international you may need valid visa to complete checking procedures.
- Please see visa rules between countries that you are going to travel.
- Hand Baggage weight must not exceed 7kg (56cm × 36cm × 23 cm)
- Domestic Vietnam flights cheking-in:
- You need to present at check-in one of following items for Vietnamise: Identification card, Passport.
- 20 kgs baggage is free, dimensions sum most not exceed 203cm, VND 80,000 per extra kg.
- International flights cheking-in:
- You need to present at check-in valid passport with at least six months’ validity and the applicable valid visas.
- 20 kgs baggage is free, dimensions sum most not exceed 203cm, USD 5 - USD 30 per extra kg depending on route. Please see fee schedule for additional information.
Cancelation policy: Da Nang Airport - Noibai Airport
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.