Departure: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 21:00 from Khao San Lomprayah, Bangkok
Arival: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:45 to Thong Sala (Koh Phangan)
Duration: 13h 45m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Snack, Steward, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Office Hours : 05:30- 22:00
- Help Hotline: +6626290011
- Tel. : +6626-2925-69(70), +6626-2925-50(51), +6687-890-77-66, +6686-307-04-86
- Changing the trip can't be done at the Lomprayah counter. Please contact 12Go by email or +66966581927. Additional fees might apply.
- The ferries are new and comfortable with inside and outside seating, as well as a small cafe selling drinks and snacks. Many passengers go straight for the top sun deck to enjoy the views of the many islands set within the Gulf of Thailand on the way to the mainland.
- Cancellation/changes less than 3 days before the departure date is not possible (you agreed to this when you made the booking).
- Maximum 20 KG luggage allowed per passenger, excess luggage will be charged at 20THB per KG not exceeding 30KG.
- Children prices are available for children between 2-11 years old. Infants under 2 years can travel free by ferry and on adults laps in the bus/van.
- Please come to the departure site 30 minutes before departure.
- Water sports equipment will be subject to a fee of 400 THB for travel by bus and boat or 300 THB for travel by boat only.
- Bicycles – will be subject to a fee of 700 THB (restricted to folding bicycles only) for travel by bus and boat or 500THB for travel by boat only.
- Pets are not allowed on board.
Cancelation policy: Bangkok - Tao - Phangan - Samui 21:00
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
Bit on the late side, but during the flood the situation was more dramatic as to what it seemed. Just like driving a car is more dangerous than it seems. The warning message from us was a result of Lomprayah communication where they closed some departures and were totally overbooked (while a ferry can only handle certain capacity). We are sorry it had some cost impact but we decided that warning to our customer is better than having to regret that some of our passengers had no insurance when ferry .. goes off the rail. Hoping you had a good travel otherwise!
Thank you for your rating and review, truly appreciated! We are glad that you are satisfied with our service. We are looking forward to serve you once again in your future trips!
We would like to apologize for this incident. We will pass this review to the bus/ferry company.
We’re positive that investigation will be done and improvement will be soon implemented.
Once again, our apology for all the inconvenience and we hope you still consider 12go@asia service in your future trips!
Thank you for your rating and review, truly appreciated! We are glad that you are satisfied with the transport service. We are looking forward to serve you once again in your future trips!
Thank you for sending your comment. We apologize if you have any dissatisfaction with our service though we're not sure what it was about our service you didnt seems to like. But please be kindly reminded that the service that we offers is only booking procedure and not the journey itself as it is the responssibility of the transport company.
Once again our apology.
Thank you for your comment, Marko. Our system shows you arrived on time. How long did you have to wait for the ferry at the pier?