Departure: Monday, April 30, 2018 06:00 from Khao San Lomprayah, Bangkok
Arival: Monday, April 30, 2018 17:10 to Maenam (Samui), Koh Samui
Duration: 11h 10m
Class: High Speed Ferry
Facilities and services: Aircon, Snack, Steward, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Office Hours : 05:30- 22:00
- Help Hotline: +6626290011
- Tel. : +6626-2925-69(70), +6626-2925-50(51), +6687-890-77-66, +6686-307-04-86
- Changing the trip can't be done at the Lomprayah counter. Please contact 12Go by email or +66966581927. Additional fees might apply.
- The ferries are new and comfortable with inside and outside seating, as well as a small cafe selling drinks and snacks. Many passengers go straight for the top sun deck to enjoy the views of the many islands set within the Gulf of Thailand on the way to the mainland.
- Cancellation/changes less than 3 days before the departure date is not possible (you agreed to this when you made the booking).
- Maximum 20 KG luggage allowed per passenger, excess luggage will be charged at 20THB per KG not exceeding 30KG.
- Children prices are available for children between 2-11 years old. Infants under 2 years can travel free by ferry and on adults laps in the bus/van.
- Please come to the departure site 30 minutes before departure.
- Water sports equipment will be subject to a fee of 400 THB for travel by bus and boat or 300 THB for travel by boat only.
- Bicycles – will be subject to a fee of 700 THB (restricted to folding bicycles only) for travel by bus and boat or 500THB for travel by boat only.
- Pets are not allowed on board.
Cancelation policy: Bangkok - Tao - Phangan - Samui 06:00
The following refund options are available:
Press refund button before 2018-04-26 06:00 AM Bangkok time (14 hours left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 28.00
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
We thank you and appreciate your review and comment about the service. Please accept our apology for having a dissatisfaction with the transport service. Rest assured that your concern will be passed on to the ferry company management and we’re positive that improvement will be soon implemented.
Once again, our apology for all the inconvenience and we hope you still consider 12go@asia service in your future trips!
Hi Andre. I can't see support ticket in the system from you regarding cancellations, but I see that the return trip was refunded. Sorry for the trouble, but Lomprayah has certain cancellation rules (cancellation advance periods etc) that Railways will have to respect too if you buy from them (and we have to do as well). Which email did you use to send us an email? Thank you for using 12go service & sorry it did not meet your expectations.
Hello Graeme, thank you for your comment. The bus from Lomprayah brings all passengers to the Lomprayah ferry. We will contact the operator and ask them to provide clearer instructions in the future. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the trip.