Departure: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 06:00 from Khao San Lomprayah, Bangkok
Arival: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 15:15 to Mae Haad (Koh Tao)
Duration: 9h 15m
Class: High Speed Ferry
Facilities and services: Aircon, Snack, Steward, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Office Hours : 05:30- 22:00
- Help Hotline: +6626290011
- Tel. : +6626-2925-69(70), +6626-2925-50(51), +6687-890-77-66, +6686-307-04-86
- Changing the trip can't be done at the Lomprayah counter. Please contact 12Go by email or +66966581927. Additional fees might apply.
- The ferries are new and comfortable with inside and outside seating, as well as a small cafe selling drinks and snacks. Many passengers go straight for the top sun deck to enjoy the views of the many islands set within the Gulf of Thailand on the way to the mainland.
- Cancellation/changes less than 3 days before the departure date is not possible (you agreed to this when you made the booking).
- Maximum 20 KG luggage allowed per passenger, excess luggage will be charged at 20THB per KG not exceeding 30KG.
- Children prices are available for children between 2-11 years old. Infants under 2 years can travel free by ferry and on adults laps in the bus/van.
- Please come to the departure site 30 minutes before departure.
- Water sports equipment will be subject to a fee of 400 THB for travel by bus and boat or 300 THB for travel by boat only.
- Bicycles – will be subject to a fee of 700 THB (restricted to folding bicycles only) for travel by bus and boat or 500THB for travel by boat only.
- Pets are not allowed on board.
Cancelation policy: Bangkok - Tao - Phangan - Samui 06:00
The following refund options are available:
Press refund button before 2018-04-27 06:00 AM Bangkok time (13 hours left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 22.80
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
We thank you and appreciate your review and comment about the service. Please accept our apology for having a dissatisfaction with the transport service. Rest assured that your concern will be passed on to the ( train / bus ) company management and we’re positive that investigation will be done and improvement will be soon implemented.
Once again, our apology for all the inconvenience and we hope you still consider 12go@asia service in your future trips!
Thank you very much for booking your tickets with us.
We hope you will be back to use our service again in the near future.
Thank you, please enjoy your stay in Thailand.
Thank you for your kind review and rating, truly appreciated! We are happy that you are satisfied with the service. Thank you for using 12go.asia and we hope to serve you once again for your next trip!
Thank you very much for your message and the comment. Lomprayah informed us on short notice about the change of the new location. It happened because of the expected traffic jams during the Songkran festival. We did not have a chance to check the place on our own, hence we had to use and trust the information given from the operator. Usually Lomprayah departs from more shiny places than abandoned parking lots. We are sorry for the inconvenience and glad that you found it on time and enjoyed the trip. Hope to see you again soon :)
Thank you very much for your comment and the 4 stars.
We are happy you enjoyed the trip and hope to see you again soon.
Thanks for your comment, Carlos. Premium service allows you to change tickets and means we provide premium support, when needed. You did not ask for any support, so how could we be of service? A trip over more than 800 kilometer in Thailand, including bus and ferry - nobody can give you an exact timing for such a journey. We are glad to hear that you arrived early, and not late.