Departure: Saturday, April 28, 2018 16:00 from Khaosan Tara Travel, Bangkok
Arival: Sunday, April 29, 2018 04:00 to Chiang Mai Arcade
Facilities and services: Aircon, WC, Food
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please come to check in at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Use 12Go voucher to check in and they will take care to exchange to the actual tickets for the customer at the bus station.
- Infants up to 3 years old can ride for free on parent`s laps.
But it is recommended to buy extra tickets, because of a long trip.
- 25kg of luggage is allowed per person.
- If there is a ferry on the route, ferry tickets are included in the price.
- Operator's employees will help you during the change of transport.
- Khao San Tara Travel's check-in counter is located at Samsen 1 Road, opposite Samsen 2 Road.
- There is a WC in the bus.
- Bus will stop in the middle of the route for passengers to have a free meal in local restaurant or packed meals will be provided for passengers.
At first you will be picked up by van at Tara Tour office, then transferred to intercharge station where you will change van to express 38 bus.
Cancelation policy: Bangkok to Chiang Mai 16:00
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.