Departure: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 20:40 from Morchit, Bangkok
Arival: Thursday, May 30, 2019 07:25 to Chiang Mai Arcade
Duration: 10h 45m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Snack, Steward, TV, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Bangkok's northern bus station is huge! You can get there from MRT subway station Khampaeng Phet by taxi (less than 50 Baht).
Find your ticket counters A33, 37, 38, A7(North bound) on the ground floor and 34-35 (Northeast bound) on the 3rd floor or ask at the info box on the ground floor.
- Baggage conditions
- Baggage that you bring on the car must be the same size as the storage compartment in the cabin. Objects that the company Indicating that the weight or size exceeds the limit will not be allowed Must be brought to the cabin and must be kept under the car only
- Passengers with baggage allowance of not more than 2 pieces, total weight not exceeding 20 kg. According to the company's shipping package
- Baggage, if there is a loss, the company will pay for the part But not more than 200 baht and is not responsible for the property that you carry on the car
- The company does not allow all animals to travel with the car.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring illegal items to the car, for example
5.1 Antique pistols, swords, knives and similar objects
5.2 Gas that can explode or ignite and not, such as aerosol, gas distilled from petroleum (butane), kerosene, refrigerant gas such as Diving tank with gas , Liquid nitrogen (such as paint, thinner, solvent), combustible solids (such as matches, lighters), organic materials, peroxides (such as resin), toxic substances, substances that may be infected (such as viruses, bacteria), radioactive substances (Eg radium) corrosive substances (such as acid, alkali), mercury, thermometer Substances that are magnetic, oxide (eg bleach)"
Cancelation policy: Morchit - Chiang Mai Arcade
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.