Departure: Monday, April 29, 2019 13:15 from MNL Manila Airport
Arival: Monday, April 29, 2019 14:45 to MBT Masbate Airport, Bicol
Duration: 1h 30m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Luggage: Some airlines might have carry-on luggage only included in the price. For more information press *Book now*. You can add extra luggage during the booking process.
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please be aware that you ought to come to airport:
- 2 hours before domestic flights to complete checking procedures.
- 3 hours before international flights to complete checking procedures.
- If you travel inside your domestic region you must have valid ID or passport to complete checking procedures.
- If your travel is international you may need valid visa to complete checking procedures.
- Please see visa rules between countries that you are going to travel.
- Boarding procedure and the period allowed for boarding shall be determined by the Airline which may be changed from time to time. Generally the Passenger must be at the boarding gate at least thirty (30) minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of his flight. Unless otherwise required by the airport authorities and as indicated in the Itinerary receipt, the boarding gate will close fifteen (15) minutes before departure.
- Passengers must present their valid travel documents, including but not limited to, identification card, passport, visa, among others and boarding pass (in case of web check-in) both at airport security checks and at the boarding gate.
- Infants sitting on an adult’s lap and below two years of age will be charged a minimal handling fee. Infants may be subject to taxes, fees and charges not imposed by the Airline but imposed by appropriate airport or foreign authorities. Subject to local laws and/or for flights to or from the United States, such taxes, fees and charges will be included in the handling fee.
- Every passenger is allowed one carry-on or cabin baggage, with a maximum weight of 7kg and dimension of 56cm x 36cm x 23cm for Airbus flights and 56cm x 35cm x 20cm for ATR flights.
In addition to one carry-on, a laptop and accessories in its own carrier or a handbag is allowed.
Dangerous items are not allowed for check-in or carry-on.
- The Airline may contact passengers via e-mail, phone call or text message at the address and number provided by the passenger at the time of booking regarding flight schedule changes, discovery of fraudulent transactions, general correspondence or cancellations of flight itineraries. Evidence of e-mail or text message dispatch will be deemed evidence of receipt.
- Flight times shown in the Itinerary Receipt are not guaranteed and may change between the date of reservation and the date of travel as circumstances may warrant. The Airline will exert reasonable efforts to notify the affected Passengers of any change in or postponement of the flight schedule through the contact details which the passenger provided at the time of booking.
Cancelation policy: Manila Airport - Masbate Airport
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE