Departure: Sunday, November 25, 2018 19:00 from Southern Terminal, Bangkok
Arival: Monday, November 26, 2018 10:00 to Na Thon Koh Samui
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Snack, TV, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
Southern Terminal (Sai Tai Mai) is located at Borommaratchachonnani Road in Bangkok.
Taxi fare from Victory Monument/BTS train station less than 200THB.
- Check in at Southern Bus Terminal (Sai Tai Mai) is at 3rd floor inside main building (you can get 3rd floor by escalator). Counter number 44, after check in please go to Platform 16.
- Please come at least 30 min before departure.
- Please check in at counter 44 in the Southern Bus Terminal. You will get your boarding pass for the bus and for the transfer at Samui. Please keep and show it to the operator's representative or van driver.
- After check-in please go to the platform indicated by the counter (normally platform number 16).
- There will be a stop half the way to your destination and you can get off the bus to relax and have some food. The bus will stop about 20 minutes. A free meal coupon will be given to you before you get off the bus. After 20 minutes the bus will leave.
- At Surat Thani Bus Station a van driver will pick you up from the bus terminal to Donsak,pier for the ferry to Koh Samui.
- Once you arrived on Koh Samui a van will be waiting at Lipa Noi pier. Please show your van ticket for the transfer to your hotel.
Cancelation policy: Bangkok(Sai Tai Mai) to Samui (Express)
The following refund options are available:
REFUND 85% excluding fee (more than 29 hours before departure)
Press refund button before 2018-11-24 14:00 PM Bangkok time (3 days left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 18.25
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.