Departure: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 23:30 from SIN Singapore Airport
Arival: Thursday, May 2, 2019 00:30 to KUL Kuala Lumpur Airport
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Luggage: Some airlines might have carry-on luggage only included in the price. For more information press *Book now*. You can add extra luggage during the booking process.
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please be aware that you ought to come to airport:
- 2 hours before domestic flights to complete checking procedures.
- 3 hours before international flights to complete checking procedures.
- If you travel inside your domestic region you must have valid ID or passport to complete checking procedures.
- If your travel is international you may need valid visa to complete checking procedures.
- Please see visa rules between countries that you are going to travel.
- The fees for infants between 9 days old to under the age of 24 months are provided in the Fee Schedule
- You may take on board any two items: cabin bag (56cm X 36cm X 23cm, 7kg), a laptop bag, a handbag.
- For Domestic flights
- You need to present at check-in your Identification Card (for Thai, Malaysian) or passport.
- Checked baggage has to be arranged directly with the airline in advance. No luggage included in the ticket. Each checked baggage must not exceed: (81cm X 119cm X 119cm, 40kg), no baggage allowance for infants, baggage fees provided on booking form.
- International flights
- You need to present at check-in valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity and the applicable valid visas. Such passengers shall posses a return on an onward journey ticket.
- Each checked baggage must not exceed: (81cm X 119cm X 119cm, 40kg), no baggage allowance for infants, baggage fees provided on booking form.
- Flight time may be changed by operator, you will be notified via SMS if it happen.
Cancelation policy: Singapore Airport - Kuala Lumpur Airport
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE