Departure: Monday, September 23, 2019 05:15 from Butterworth
Arrival: Monday, September 23, 2019 07:01 to Ipoh
Duration: 1h 46m
Class: ETS Gold
Facilities and services: Aircon, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please be at the station 30 minutes before train departure.
- Have a nice trip!
- Electric Train Service (ETS) is an intercity train service that operates with a maximum speed of 140 km/h. ETS trains are classed as either Gold or Platinum. They offer impeccable comfort and speed transport covering all major state destinations in Malaysia.
- ETS Gold caters a few more stops at popular train stations.
- ETS Platinum provides an almost non-stop super fast journey until your destination.
- Some of the ETS trains do have a small but comfortable and delicious coffee.
- KTM tickets are confirmed instantly and allow you to choose your seat(s) in advance.
- E-ticket is attached to 12Go voucher. If you do not see it, please contact our support under https://12go.asia/en/support immediately.
- Children up to 4 years can travel without ticket, but they will NOT BE GIVEN A SEAT.
Cancelation policy: Butterworth - Kuala Lumpur Sentral #9121
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE