Departure: Monday, March 25, 2019 06:25 from SGN Ho Chi Minh Airport
Arival: Monday, March 25, 2019 07:50 to HUI Phu Bai Airport, Hue
Duration: 1h 25m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Luggage: Some airlines might have carry-on luggage only included in the price. For more information press *Book now*. You can add extra luggage during the booking process.
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please be aware that you ought to come to airport:
- 2 hours before domestic flights to complete checking procedures.
- 3 hours before international flights to complete checking procedures.
- If you travel inside your domestic region you must have valid ID or passport to complete checking procedures.
- If your travel is international you may need valid visa to complete checking procedures.
- Please see visa rules between countries that you are going to travel.
- Children under 2years can fly for free on all Jetstar domestic flights.
- You may take on board any two of following items: cabin bag (56cm X 36cm X 23cm, 7kg), a laptop bag, a handbag, camera, an umbrella or walking stick.
- Domestic Vietnam flights cheking-in:
- You need to present at check-in one of following documents: Identification card, Passport.
- 15 kgs fee USD 16 / VND 360,000, if exceeds - USD 2.50 / VND 45,000 per kilo.
- International flights
- You need to present at check-in valid passport with at least six months’ validity and the applicable valid visas.
- 15 kgs fee USD $40 / VND 725,000, if exceeds - VND 300,000 / USD $15 per kilo.
Cancelation policy: Ho Chi Minh Airport - Phu Bai Airport
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.