Departure: Thursday, April 25, 2019 09:30 from Khao San Mama Travel, Bangkok
Arival: Thursday, April 25, 2019 13:00 to Kanchanaburi Bus Station
Duration: 3h 30m
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
The boarding point is located at Khao San Road, opposite of Sunset Road. Please check-in at the boarding point 30 minutes before departure time.
If you booked a departure in the morning time and found that the office is not open yet, please wait in front of the office, the driver will come to pick you up.
If you need any assistance please call us: +66 96-379-5429.
- Please come at least 30 min before departure.
- When you are going to use van transfer, please remember to buy extra seat if you traveling with big luggage.
Free: 1 Hand Carry luggage, Free 1 suitcase size s,m,l
- Your departure may be delayed for 20-30 minutes by many reasons. Please wait, you still will be served.
- Mama travel`s office doors may be closed, it is OK, there are situations when personnel go out to meet some other group of tourists and will come in some time.
- Please call Mama Travel hotline in case you don't see van: +66(0) 96-379-5429
- รบกวนโทรเบอร์ร้านมาม่า ทราเวลให้หน่อยครับ 096-379-5429
Cancelation policy: Khao San Mama Travel to Kanchanaburi Bus Terminal
The following refund options are available:
REFUND 50% excluding fee (more than 48 hours before departure)
Press refund button before 2019-04-23 09:30 AM Bangkok time (3 days left).
Amount to be refunded: $ 3.47
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.