Departure: Sunday, March 31, 2019 16:00 from Ranong Pier
Arival: Sunday, March 31, 2019 16:45 to Koh Phayam
Facilities and services: Steward, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please check in 60 minutes before departure time.
- Infants up to 3 years can ride for free on parent`s laps.
But it is recommended to buy extra tickets, because of a long trip.
- 20kg of luggage is allowed per person.
- Operator's employees will help you during the change of transport.
- The customer need to print PDF to exchange to the paper tickets.
Cancelation policy: Ranong pier to Koh Phayam
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.