Departure: Saturday, May 25, 2019 06:30 from Ho Chi Minh Kumho 4
Arival: Saturday, May 25, 2019 14:30 to Phnom Penh Kumho
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, TV
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please arrive at the boarding point at least 30 minutes before departure and you HAVE TO EXCHANGE THE PDF VOUCHER TO ACTUAL TICKETS AT COUNTER before boarding.
- For Van, if you're traveling with large luggage, please buy extra tickets for luggage.
- Trips Ho Chi Minh to Rach Gia will be transferred at Gasoline station Quoc Cuong. You'll be changed to small minivan to go to Rach Gia city center.
- Travelers entering Vietnam from Cambodia MUST have their visa prior to departure. Trip HCM to Siem reap/ Sihanoukville will have a transit in Phnompenh, it will take about 30 minutes.
- Travelers entering into Cambodia from Vietnam are required to either arrange their visa prior to departure (if required for your nationality) or give their passport and USD$35 to the staff upon boarding.
Passports will be returned after customs clearance at the boarder. This is standard practice and NOT negotiable.
12Go is in no way responsible for the results of failure to comply.
- Any case of lateness or ticket lost is out of our responsibility.
*The border crossings are Bavet on the Cambodian side and Moc Bai on the Vietnamese
- Baggage: no specific regulation but it is recommended that luggage not exceed 20kg + 1 hand-carry bag /person
Cancelation policy: HCM4 to Sihanoukville
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE