Departure: Saturday, February 23, 2019 08:15 from Ao Por Pier, Phuket
Arival: Saturday, February 23, 2019 13:30 to Koh Lipe
Duration: 5h 15m
Class: High Speed Ferry
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- If your preferred departure time is after 20:00, you have to pay THB2,000 extra to charter a private ferry to Koh Lanta.
- The Tigerline check-in point is located inside the Ao Po Pier platform.
- Please come at least 30 minutes before the departure time (except Langkawi).
- Free Baggage Allowance, up to 3 units per passenger.
- Tigerline Ferry does not accept any type of animal carriage.
- Tigerline Ferry does not allow passengers to load any vehicles (e.g. Motorbike, Scooter and Kayak).
- ROUTES TO KOH LIPE, KOH NGAI, KOH KRADAN, KOH MOOK, KOH JUM Once the ferry approaches these islands, it will park in the middle of the sea, where a longtail boat will come to collect the customers to get to the island. The driver of the longtail boat might collect 50 THB/person. If you go to Koh Lipe, there will be an entrance fee of 200 THB per person.
- ROUTES FROM KOH LIPE Come to check in 30 minutes before departure at Pattaya Beach.
- Drop off point in Railay beach is not included.
Pregnant women are not allowed on the speedboat for their safety, as the trip can be very bumpy
Customs Information on the routes to Langkawi
- Customs officials are located on Lipe island. Koh Lipe is the Thailand border. Please, take time and get your passport stamped here.
Cancelation policy: (High Season A3) Phuket (Ao Por Pier) to Langkawi
The following refund options are available:
REFUND 50% excluding fee (more than 72 hours before departure)
Press refund button before 2019-02-20 08:15 AM Bangkok time (1 day left).
Amount to be refunded: $ 30.71
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.