Departure: Friday, June 21, 2019 23:45 from Penang New Asia Travel
Arrival: Saturday, June 22, 2019 04:45 to TBS Kuala Lumpur
Facilities and services: Aircon, TV
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- All passengers crossing the Malaysia/Thailand borded, have to pay an insurance fee of 5 MYR / per person.
- The free luggage allowance 20 Kg for Bus and 10 KG for van.
- Please come to check in at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Operator accepts vouchers shown on phone/tablet screen, no need to take a printout.
- There will be stops on the gas stations where passengers can go to toilet and buy some snacks.
- All arrival times are approximate.
Hotline: +60124015558 (call by WhatsApp)
Cancelation policy: Komtar to Kuala Lumpur
The following refund options are available:
REFUND 20% excluding fee (If your booking IS confirmed and more than 24 hours before departure)
If you would like to cancel your booking after the ticket IS confirmed (more than 24 hours before departure).
Press refund button before 2019-06-20 23:45 PM Bangkok time (4 days left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 1.55
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.