Departure: Monday, October 22, 2018 16:15 from KLIA2, Kuala Lumpur
Arival: Monday, October 22, 2018 18:25 to Melaka Sentral, Malacca
Duration: 2h 10m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Snack, Steward, TV
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- To go to KLIA Bus Station, you can just follow the overhead signboard when you are at the KLIA airport. The signboard says "Bus Station klia2 Terminal / Other Destinations".
- The KLIA and KLIA2 are 2 km traveling distance apart from each other, and transportation options to travel between these 2 terminals are:
- Free Shuttle Bus operates around the clock, 10 mins bus ride, free
Airport Liner Bus 10 mins bus ride, RM2.50
I* nter-Terminal Rail Transfer 4 mins train ride, RM2.00
- Please come to check in at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Please print your voucher, as some operators may not accept them on screens.
- Malaysian buses do not have toilets on board by law. There will be a toilet stop at the gas station where passengers can also buy some snacks.
- All arrival times are approximate and depend on traffic.
Cancelation policy: KLIA2 - Melaka Sentral Express
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.