Departure: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 16:00 from Khao San Tara Travel, Bangkok
Arival: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 11:00 to Vientiane
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Khao San Tara Travel's check-in counter is located at Samsen 1 Road, "OPPOSITE SAMSEN 2 ROAD."
(สำนักงานธาราทัวร์ อยู่ถนนสามเสน 1 ตรงข้าม สามเสน 2 อยู่ติดตีนสะพาน) Open time 08.00am - 09.30pm
- Please come to check in at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Use 12Go voucher to check in and they will take care to exchange to the actual tickets for the customer at the bus station.
- Infants up to 3 years old can ride for free on parent`s laps.
But it is recommended to buy extra tickets, because of a long trip.
- 25kg of luggage is allowed per person.
- If there is a ferry on the route, ferry tickets are included in the price.
- Operator's employees will help you during the change of transport.
At first you will be picked up by van at Tara Tour office, then transferred to intercharge station where you will change van to express 38 bus.
- There is a WC in the bus.
- There will be a food stop in Nakhon Ratchasima or packed meals will be provided for passengers.
- It is strongly recommended to arrange your visa before you get to the border. It will speed up the process significantly and it is cheaper. The bus might not wait for you in case you are delayed at immigration
Thing to do when arriving at Nong Khai:
- Check in at the counter ticket no. 99 at Nong Khai bus station for change Laos bus ticket and take Tuk Tuk to the border. (The ticket is already included Tuk Tuk service and there will be a staff waiting to take care of the customer.)
- Go to Thai immigration for stamp out of Thailand and cross the bridge to Laos immigration to make Laos visa. (No visa service)
- Wait for the bus at Laos immigration
Cancelation policy: Bangkok to Vientiane
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.