Departure: Any time from Bangkok Hotel Transfer
Arival: Chiang Mai train station
Duration: 9h 40m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Prices already include: all fees and tolls, fuel, insurance.
- Price does not include: ferry and boat tickets for the customers.
- Pets friendly (no farm animals) but please inform us in advance.
- After your flight landed the driver will be waiting for you 2 hours. Please inform us about any delay, problems at customs or with your luggage and driver will wait longer. If you don't, after 2 hours waiting time we will consider request as a no-show/cancelled.
- Please inform us about any excessive baggage, over-sized equipment.
- If you need a baby seat please inform us in advance. We can provide all types of seats from age 6 months to 12 years. Additional fee is 300 Baht.
- If you need a stop to buy food or drinks or to exchange currency please inform beforehand.
- If your flight is delayed or postponed to another date and time please inform us as soon as you can.
- The operator reserves its right to cancel the service or charge additional fees in case the booking is amended by the passenger without any notification in advance (change drop-off point location, number of passengers etc.).
- The driver can take a photo of you as an evidence that he served you.
Cancelation policy: Bangkok — Chiang Mai (Toyota Camry)
The following refund options are available:
REFUND 100% excluding fee (more than 72 hours before departure)
Press refund button before 2018-11-18 00:00 AM Bangkok time (1 day left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 288.29
REFUND 50% excluding fee (less than 72 hours and more than 48 hours before departure)
Press refund button before 2018-11-19 00:00 AM Bangkok time (2 days left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 144.15
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.