Departure: Friday, June 29, 2018 03:35 from DMK Don Mueang Airport
Arival: Friday, June 29, 2018 05:00 to HKT Phuket Airport
Duration: 1h 25m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Luggage: Some airlines might have carry-on luggage only included in the price. For more information press *Buy ticket*. You can add extra luggage during the booking process.
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- The fees for infants between 9 days old to under the age of 24 months are provided in the Fee Schedule
- You may take on board any two items: cabin bag (56cm X 36cm X 23cm, 7kg), a laptop bag, a handbag.
- For Domestic flights
- You need to present at check-in your Identification Card (for Thai, Malaysian) or passport.
- Checked baggage has to be arranged directly with the airline in advance. No luggage included in the ticket. Each checked baggage must not exceed: (81cm X 119cm X 119cm, 40kg), no baggage allowance for infants, baggage fees provided on booking form.
- International flights
- You need to present at check-in valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity and the applicable valid visas. Such passengers shall posses a return on an onward journey ticket.
- Each checked baggage must not exceed: (81cm X 119cm X 119cm, 40kg), no baggage allowance for infants, baggage fees provided on booking form.
- Flight time may be changed by operator, you will be notified via SMS if it happen.
Cancelation policy: Don Mueang Airport - Phuket Airport
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.