Departure: Monday, October 22, 2018 12:05 from DAD Da Nang Airport
Arival: Monday, October 22, 2018 13:20 to CXR Cam Ranh Airport, Nha Trang
Duration: 1h 15m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Luggage: Some airlines might have carry-on luggage only included in the price. For more information press *Buy ticket*. You can add extra luggage during the booking process.
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please be aware that you ought to come to airport:
- 2 hours before domestic flights to complete checking procedures.
- 3 hours before international flights to complete checking procedures.
- Domestic and International flights: 20 kg of luggage included.
- If you travel inside your domestic region you must have valid ID or passport to complete checking procedures.
- If your travel is international you may need valid visa to complete checking procedures.
- Please see visa rules between countries that you are going to travel.
- Hand Baggage weight must not exceed 7kg (56cm × 36cm × 23 cm)
- Domestic Vietnam flights cheking-in:
- You need to present at check-in one of following items for Vietnamise: Identification card, Passport.
- 20 kgs baggage is free, dimensions sum most not exceed 203cm, VND 80,000 per extra kg.
- International flights cheking-in:
- You need to present at check-in valid passport with at least six months’ validity and the applicable valid visas.
- 20 kgs baggage is free, dimensions sum most not exceed 203cm, USD 5 - USD 30 per extra kg depending on route. Please see fee schedule for additional information.
Cancelation policy: Da Nang Airport - Cam Ranh Airport
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.