Departure: Sunday, April 22, 2018 20:00 from Southern Terminal, Bangkok
Arival: Monday, April 23, 2018 09:00 to Koh Samui
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, TV, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
Southern Terminal (Sai Tai Mai) is located at Borommaratchachonnani Road in Bangkok.
Taxi fare from Victory Monument/BTS train station less than 200THB.
- Please go to check in to counter #75, if this counter will not be availabe you can go any near counter, staff will help you.
- For directions of the departure, please call hotline : +66924549451
- Please come to check in at least 60 minutes before departure.
- Infants up to 1 year old can ride for free on parent`s laps.
But it is recommended to buy extra tickets, because of a long trip.
- No pets allowed.
- PLEASE BE CAREFULLY WITH PASSPORT INFO, operator may disallow you to board if there will be wrong passport number and name.
- Please show your passport at the boarding point.
- Please be aware that no refund or date changing is possible.
- On the routes to Samui, ferry ticket is included.
- Amenities: WC, AC, TV
- Bus stops at the middle of route for passenger to have a free meal in local restaraunt.
Cancelation policy: Bangkok to Koh Samui
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.