Departure: Monday, April 30, 2018 19:00 from Southern Terminal, Bangkok
Arival: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 09:00 to Thong Sala (Koh Phangan)
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Snack, Steward, TV, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
Southern Terminal (Sai Tai Mai) is located at Borommaratchachonnani Road in Bangkok.
Taxi fare from Victory Monument/BTS train station less than 200THB.
Check in counter information
- The check-in point is on the third floor. Please use the escalator inside the building to get to the third floor.
- Please come to check in at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Bus will stop in the middle of route for passengers to have a free meal.
- Ferry tickets to Koh Phangan and Koh Samui are not included.
- If you are traveling to Koh Samui, you have to buy ferry tickets at the pier by yourself, ferry to Koh Samui costs 150THB.
- If you are traveling to Koh Phangan, you have to buy ferry tickets at the pier by yourself, ferry to Koh Phangan costs 220THB.
Cancelation policy: Bangkok to Phangan
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.