Departure: Any time from Bangkok any hotel
Arival: Ban Phe, Rayong
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please note that if you are going to the airport, you should select the departure time AT LEAST 4 hours before your flight.
For Koh Samui Airport:
The service included Airport Meet & Greet, gasoline & parking tickets
All above rates are “Day Time” rate (Our working time between 07.00 AM – 22.00 PM). Extra charge@300 THB in case of pick up early or lately than our working time.
(You will get an additional link for extra payment from our support team)
- Free waiting time for hotel Pick up from = 15 minutes, Extra charge = 500 THB/ standby hour
For Other routes:
- Up to 120 Minutes of free waiting time is included for transfers from Bangkok airport.
- Up to 60 Minutes of free waiting time is included for transfers from Hotel, after that; there will be extra charge 300 THB per 30 minutes.
- Pick up/Drop Off more than one point to one point will be charged depending on distance / Extra 200-500 THB /point (Sedan, MPV & SUV), Extra 350-500 THB /point (Van).
- In case of pick up from the hotel or any location, our driver will stand by only 30 minutes, after that; there will be extra charge 300 THB per 30 minutes.
Stop by (somewhere) during point to point transfer, our driver will stand by only 15 minutes, after that; there will be extra charge 300 THB per 30 minutes.
- Please note that Thailand Limo by Datum has strict requirements, you must put following details in "Trip Details" section on booking form:
Passengers nationality, airline, flight number, arrival or departure time (Thai local time), number of luggage, pick up or drop off point address.
If you forget to mention that info while booking, do not hesitate to contact 12GO support at www.12go.asia/en/support
Cancelation policy: Bangkok any hotel to Ban Phe
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.