Departure: Sunday, October 20, 2019 07:00 from Ho Chi Minh Kumho 4
Arrival: Sunday, October 20, 2019 13:00 to Phnom Penh Kumho
Class: Standard AC
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please arrive at the boarding point at least 30 minutes before departure and you HAVE TO EXCHANGE THE PDF VOUCHER TO ACTUAL TICKETS AT COUNTER before boarding.
- For Van, if you're traveling with large luggage, please buy extra tickets for luggage.
- Trips Ho Chi Minh to Rach Gia will be transferred at Gasoline station Quoc Cuong. You'll be changed to small minivan to go to Rach Gia city center.
- Travelers entering Vietnam from Cambodia MUST have their visa prior to departure or risk being left at the border. If you do not have the Visa in your passport already, please do not use this operator.
*12GO DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ISSUES WITH USING THE E-VISA TO ENTER VIETNAM. WE DO NOT ADVISE YOU USE IT AND YOU MUST TAKE UP ANY RESULTING PROBLEMS DIRECTLY WITH THE OPERATOR.
*Trip HCM to Siem reap/ Sihanoukville will have a transit in Phnompenh, it will take about 30 minutes. You maybe switched to smaller bus (16 seater bus) or semi-sleeper bus depending on operating activities, all fares were calculated.
- Travelers entering into Cambodia from Vietnam are required to either arrange their visa prior to departure (if required for your nationality) or give their passport and USD$35 to the staff upon boarding. Passports will be returned after customs clearance at the boarder. This is standard practice and NOT negotiable. 12Go is in no way responsible for the results of failure to comply. If you are adamant about doing this process yourself and maybe saving $5 you must accept the very real possibility you will be left at the border.
*The border crossings are Bavet on the Cambodian side and Moc Bai on the Vietnamese
- Baggage: no specific regulation but it is recommended that luggage not exceed 20kg + 1 hand-carry bag /person
Kumho Samco services are dirt cheap for a reason - this is an extremely ‘local’ operator and you should not at all expect western standards. Buses could be oversold or late and the drivers may feel like smoking or playing loud music for the entire journey. WiFi, toilets and air conditioning may or may not be working depending on your luck. If you want to travel like a local, Kumho Samco is the operator for you! No one is going to hold your hand and tend to your every need or really care if you complain that a family of five has spilled over into your seats. On Kumho Samco the staff is focused on keeping the bus moving towards its destination and little else. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Cancelation policy: HCM4 - PhnomPenh
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE