Departure: Sunday, April 28, 2019 10:00 from Phan Thiet Kumho, Binh Thuan
Arival: Sunday, April 28, 2019 14:30 to Mien Dong, Ho Chi Minh
Duration: 4h 30m
Class: Semi Sleeper
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
Số 1 Từ Văn Tư, P.Phú Trinh, Tp. Phan Thiết
- Please arrive at the boarding point at least 30 minutes before departure and you HAVE TO EXCHANGE THE PDF VOUCHER TO ACTUAL TICKETS AT COUNTER before boarding.
- For Van, if you're traveling with large luggage, please buy extra tickets for luggage.
- Trips Ho Chi Minh to Rach Gia will be transferred at Gasoline station Quoc Cuong. You'll be changed to small minivan to go to Rach Gia city center.
- Travelers entering Vietnam from Cambodia MUST have their visa prior to departure. Trip HCM to Siem reap/ Sihanoukville will have a transit in Phnompenh, it will take about 30 minutes.
- Travelers entering into Cambodia from Vietnam are required to either arrange their visa prior to departure (if required for your nationality) or give their passport and USD$35 to the staff upon boarding.
Passports will be returned after customs clearance at the boarder. This is standard practice and NOT negotiable.
12Go is in no way responsible for the results of failure to comply.
- Any case of lateness or ticket lost is out of our responsibility.
*The border crossings are Bavet on the Cambodian side and Moc Bai on the Vietnamese
- Baggage: no specific regulation but it is recommended that luggage not exceed 20kg + 1 hand-carry bag /person
Cancelation policy: Phan Thiet - HCM1
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.