Departure: Thursday, November 22, 2018 16:30 from Ratchadamnoen Avenue, Bangkok
Arival: Friday, November 23, 2018 10:00 to Na Thon Koh Samui
Duration: 17h 30m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Snack, TV, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Check in station is near Khaosan Road, about 5 - 10 mins walk. 100 meters away from the Democracy monument.
- Please come to check in at least one hour before departure time.
- Bus will go from Krungsiam Tour Office to Sai Tai Mai to collect other passengers.
Customer must leave the bus at Sai Tai Mai for a 2 hours break and then get inside again on the same seat. This way you avoid to pay for a taxi to get to Sai Mai Tai.
- Bus will stop in the middle of the route for passengers to have a free meal in a local restaurant.
- If you have tickets to Koh Samui: Once you arrive to Surat Thani the bus will drop you off at the Seatran Ferry office where you will be picked up and transfered to Samui.
Cancelation policy: Bangkok to Samui
The following refund options are available:
REFUND 85% excluding fee (more than 29 hours before departure)
Press refund button before 2018-11-21 11:30 AM Bangkok time (4 days left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 20.27
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.