Departure: Saturday, January 26, 2019 11:20 from Koh Muk
Arival: Saturday, January 26, 2019 13:30 to Koh Lipe
Duration: 2h 10m
Facilities and services: Steward, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Check in at Koh Mook pier.
- On the van routes - please consider buying an extra seat if you are traveling with BIG luggage. This is just a precaution. The van may be full and there may be no extra space for luggage.We had cases when passengers could not board with big bags.
- Please come at least 40 min before departure.
- Infants 0-3 years old can ride for free on adult laps.
- For routes arriving on Koh Lipe: you need to pay 200 baht per person for national park entry fee.
Cancelation policy: Koh Mook to Koh Lipe
The following refund options are available:
REFUND 50% excluding fee (more than 72 hours before departure)
Press refund button before 2019-01-23 11:20 AM Bangkok time (1 day left).
Amount to be refunded: $ 18.89
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.