Departure: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 19:30 from Hua Lamphong, Bangkok
Arival: Thursday, November 15, 2018 09:30 to Mae Haad Koh Tao
Class: 2nd Class Sleeper AC
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Steward, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- The bus transfer + ferry tickets are included. You will receive them along with the train tickets.
- At Chumphon trainstation you will be met by Lomprayah ferry stuff and transfered to the Tung Makham pier. Here you will wait for your ferry to Koh Tao, that departs approx at 07.00am.
- There is a lovely cafe on the Tung Makham pier that opens at 05.00-05.30am, where you can enjoy fresh made coffee and bakery watching at ocean sunrise! Dream, innit?
- The ferries are new and comfortable, with inside and outside seating as well as a small cafe selling drinks and snacks. Many passenger opt to head straight for the top sun deck to enjoy the views of the many islands set within the Gulf of Thailand visible on the way to the mainland.
- 20kg of luggage is allowed per person. Excessed charge 20THB/kg. Limit is 50kg.
- Hint: if you need taxi to your hotel, there will be a lot of taxi drivers at the pier.
But just wait 15-20 minutes after ferry arrived and walk 100 metres from pier and prices for taxi services may be two times lower!
Cancelation policy: Bangkok Train Station to Koh Tao/Phangan #85.2
The following refund options are available:
Refund 80% (excl. fees)
If you would like to cancel your booking before the boarding pass is printed.
Amount to be refunded: USD 33.50
Amount to be refunded: USD 0.00
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.