Departure: Saturday, September 29, 2018 18:00 from Vientiane Haysoke Guest House
Arival: Sunday, September 30, 2018 06:00 to Pakse Naga Travel
Facilities and services: Aircon, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please come to check in at least 60 minutes before departure and wait in front of Haysoke Guest House. Then the representative will come to pick you up.
- If you are going to Thailand: officer at the border bridge (Laos's side) will charge 20THB/person for crossing fee as it's outside office hours (office hours : 9AM - 4PM)
- Please come to the station at least 30 minutes before departure.
- For international routes: please be advised that the pictures of this bus do not reflect the real situation. On this route, different types of buses are used on both sides of the border. The buses will be similar, but not exactly the same. In rare cases, it can happen that during maintenance periods older buses will run as a replacement.
- AC can be quite freezing, and the staff is not able to switch it off, so please consider to take some warm clothes with you.
- Hotline number for routes from Vientiane: +856-20-55557787
Operator has 2 different buses on this route, both of them are the same class comfort sleepers.
Please be aware that bus may not be the same as showed on the website.
Cancelation policy: Vientiane to Pakse
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.