Departure: Thursday, May 31, 2018 08:30 from Ho Chi Minh
Arival: Thursday, May 31, 2018 14:00 to Phnom Penh Mekong Express
Duration: 5h 30m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Snack, Steward
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
Telephone: (+84) 8 38 373 917
(+84) 8 62 912 133
- Please arrive at the station AT LEAST 1 HOUR before departure and bring your voucher to exchange for tickets / boarding passes.
- Please note that arrival times can fluctuate from minutes to a couple of hours from schedule, so be flexible with your travel plan.
- For long trips you may be switched to another bus during the journey. This is normal with all bus operators in Cambodia. Transit waiting time may be minutes to more than 6 hours. Buses may stop sometimes during the trip.
- Children over 5 years old are required to have tickets as adults.
- Luggage policy: Big bus: 25kg/person- Vip Van: 15kg/person
Mekong Express provides free pickup upon request. Customers can contact their office 1 day before departure date. In Ho Chi Minh city, pick-up is only in 4 streets: Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Do Quang Dau, Bui Vien (Note : Pick-up by Walk-in)
- Travelers entering Cambodia from Vietnam are required to either arrange their visa prior to departure or
give their passport and USD$35 to the staff upon boarding. Passports will be returned after customs clearance at the boarder. This is standard practice and NOT negotiable.
- Those entering Vietnam must already have the visa prior to departure, if a Visa is required.
- The border crossings are Bavet on the Cambodian side and Moc Bai on the Vietnamese.
Cancelation policy: Ho Chi Minh-Phnom Penh
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.