Departure: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 10:45 from HKG Hong Kong Airport
Arival: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 12:35 to DMK Don Mueang Airport
Duration: 2h 50m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Luggage: Some airlines might have carry-on luggage only included in the price. For more information press *Book now*. You can add extra luggage during the booking process.
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please be aware that you ought to come to airport:
- 2 hours before domestic flights to complete checking procedures.
- 3 hours before international flights to complete checking procedures.
- If you travel inside your domestic region you must have valid ID or passport to complete checking procedures.
- If your travel is international you may need valid visa to complete checking procedures.
Please see visa rules between countries that you are going to travel.
- The fees for infants between 9 days old to under the age of 24 months are provided in the Fee Schedule
- You may take on board any two items: cabin bag (56cm X 36cm X 23cm, 7kg), a laptop bag or a handbag.
- For Domestic flights
- You need to present at check-in your Identification Card (for Thai, Malaysian) or passport.
- Checked baggage has to be arranged directly with the airline in advance. No luggage included in the ticket. Each checked baggage must not exceed: (81cm X 119cm X 119cm, 40kg), no baggage allowance for infants, baggage fees provided on booking form.
- International flights
- You need to present at check-in valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity and the applicable valid visas. Such passengers shall posses a return on an onward journey ticket.
- Each checked baggage must not exceed: (81cm X 119cm X 119cm, 40kg), no baggage allowance for infants, baggage fees provided on booking form.
- Flight time may be changed by operator, you will be notified via SMS if it happen.
- Checked Baggage: A baggage fee is charged for the carriage of Checked Baggage, which will be charged at a discounted rate if purchased at time of booking or up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure or at a full rate at the Airport Check-in counters. A minimum of 15kg for domestic flight and 20 kg for international flights.
Baby buggies, manual wheelchairs, mobility devices and walking frames are carried free of charge.
Maximum weight allowed for mobility devices and wheelchair is 85 kg.
There is no baggage allowance for infants, although a pram/buggy will be carried free of charge.
- "Unchecked Baggage: Passengers (except infants) are allowed two (2) pieces of Unchecked Baggage to be carried on board in line with Conditions of Carriage defined in this article.
Domestic and international flights: no luggage allowance included, you need to book it extra. Carry-on luggage: max. two pieces, together not more than 7 kg. Business class: 20 kg checked luggage included.
Cancelation policy: Hong Kong Airport - Don Mueang Airport
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE