Departure: Saturday, June 22, 2019 14:50 from BKK Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok
Arrival: Saturday, June 22, 2019 16:10 to KBV Krabi Airport
Duration: 1h 20m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Luggage: Some airlines might have carry-on luggage only included in the price. For more information press *Book now*. You can add extra luggage during the booking process.
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please be aware that you ought to come to the airport:
- 2 hours before domestic flights to complete check-in procedures.
- 3 hours before international flights to complete check-in procedures.
- If you travel inside your domestic region you must have valid ID or passport to complete checking procedures.
- If your travel is international you may need a valid visa to complete checking procedures.
- Please see visa rules between countries that you are going to travel.
- Free 20kg per adult is allowed. Free 10kg per infant is allowed. For extra baggage see the fee schedule.
- Passenger is allowed to have 2 items of hand baggage. The first is not bigger than 56cm x 45cm x 25cm, 7kg, the second is not bigger than 37cm x 25cm x 12cm, 1.5kg.
- Please arrive at the airport 2 hours before to complete checking procedures.
- You need to present at check-in your Identification Card or passport.
- Infants (1 week - 2 years of age) fee is 535 baht.
- International flights
- Please arrive at the airport 3 hours before to complete checking procedures.
- You need to present at check-in valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity and the applicable valid visas.
Such passengers shall posses a return on an onward journey ticket.
- Infants (1 week - 2 years of age) fee is 1000 baht.
Cancelation policy: Suvarnabhumi Airport - Krabi Airport
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.