Departure: Saturday, June 22, 2019 16:00 from DMK Don Mueang Airport
Arrival: Saturday, June 22, 2019 17:30 to KBV Krabi Airport
Duration: 1h 30m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Luggage: Some airlines might have carry-on luggage only included in the price. For more information press *Book now*. You can add extra luggage during the booking process.
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- In case you are traveling with an infant 2 weeks - 2 years old, "NOK Infant Service" must be bought at airport counter for additional fare price of around THB 300 per person. One adult can travel with one infant.
- Pregnant passengers (28th - 36th week) must have a valid medical certificate given not more than 7 days from the date of travel to confirm that they are fit to travel.
- For Domestic flights you need to present at check-in your identification card or passport.
- International flights you need to present at check-in valid you passport with at least 6 months validity and the applicable valid visas. Such passengers shall possess a return on an onward journey ticket.
- No checked-baggage is included. Hand baggage: 56cm x 36cm x 23cm upto 7kg.
- Additional baggage rates: 5kg/9USD 10kg/13USD 15kg/20USD 20kg/25USD 25kg/32USD. Purchase more weights is possible for at least 24 hours prior to the departure time.
- For the routes "Don Mueang Airport <> Nanning Airport, Zhengzhou Airport" there are additional facilities:
- Free baggage carry 7 KG.
- Free baggage load 20 KG.
- Free drinking water.
- Free Nok premuim seat.
- Free Nok meal.
Cancelation policy: Don Mueang Airport - Krabi Airport
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.