Departure: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 05:00 from Ekkamai, Bangkok
Arival: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 12:30 to Koh Chang Pier Trat
Duration: 7h 30m
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Inside the station Ekkamai go to the ticket office number 24
- Please come at least 45 minutes before the departure time. Thai van services often do not depart on schedule.
- Please consider buying an extra seat if you are traveling with BIG luggage. This is just a precaution.
The van may be full and there may be no extra space for luggage.
We had cases when passengers could not board with big bags.
- Please note that for routes through Trat there will be a change of vehicles on the way.
- At first you will be tranpostated to town, where you will be given a transport to the Thammachat Pier, on the pier you need to change tickets to ferry vouchers and then you will be transfered to Koh Chang.
- Ferry tickets are included.
- Once on Koh Chang, taxis will wait for you at the arrival of the ferry. They will wait to have 10 people in their truck before going. So if you get one of the last ones and is not complete, they will wait for the next ferry (could be around one hour) to get you to your hotel, unless you agree with other people onboard to sum up 800 bahts to pay the driver to go immediately.
Cancelation policy: Ekkamai to Koh Chang
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.