Departure: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 07:45 from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main
Arrival: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 16:15 to Bangkok Giant Ibis
Duration: 8h 30m
Class: Universe Noble 37
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Snack, WiFi
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
** General Information
- Free ride on adult lap for infants under 2 years of age. If your child is older than 2 years the full price applies.
Luggage limit for one passenger is one or two bags having a total weight of less than 20kg to be put in the bus storage compartment and one carry on less than 7kg. Operators are not super strict about this policy but please use common sense and courtesy.
- Please come at least 30 minutes before departure to the boarding point.
** Cambodia VISA information
Giant Ibis charges a 5 USD fee for batch visa processing at the border. If you do not have a visa you need to pay 35 + 5 = 40 USD for a tourist visa or 40 + 5 = 45 USD for a business visa. If you already have a valid visa in your passport there is no visa fee. The facilitated batch processing guarantees a smooth border crossing. Taking Giant Ibis on a cross-border trip you do not have the option to go yourself through immigration, as it would disrupt the VIP process.
The border stations are Aranyaprathet on the Thai side and Poi Phet in Cambodia.
** Vietnam VISA information
Vietnam does not offer a Visa on Arrival (VOA) for land border crossings. You must have already arranged for a Vietnamese entry visa should you require one or you will not be allowed to board the bus.
*12GO DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ISSUES WITH USING THE E-VISA TO ENTER VIETNAM. WE DO NOT ADVISE THAT YOU USE IT AND YOU MUST TAKE UP ANY RESULTING PROBLEMS DIRECTLY WITH THE OPERATOR.
The border crossings are Bavet on the Cambodian side and Moc Bai on the Vietnamese side.
- On board services: Aircon, comfortable reclined (75%) seats with leg room, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB chargers, snacks and on-board lunch are provided.
- Passenger insurance is included.
- Giant Ibis personnel will help you during all visa-related procedures.
Cancelation policy: Siem Reap to Bangkok
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE