Departure: Monday, July 23, 2018 08:00 from Morchit Terminal, Bangkok
Arival: Monday, July 23, 2018 15:30 to Koh Chang Pier
Duration: 7h 30m
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Inside the Morchit Bus Terminal walk towards the exit and go to the bus platform. Van terminal #3
located behind waiting buses. Find there Triple T booth # 16.
- Note: The last public ferry from Trat to Koh Chang is 19:00.
- Tips: Tell your schedule, location/next plan to transit your trip to driver or/and their staff at the station before departing.
- Please come at least 45 minutes before the departure time. Thai van services often not depart on schedule.
- Please consider buying an extra seat if you are traveling with BIG luggage. This is just a precaution.
The van may be full and there may be no extra space for luggage.
We had cases when passengers could not board with big bags.
- Please note that for routes through Trat there will be a change of vehicles on the way.
- At first you will be tranpostated to town, where you will be given a transport to the Thammachat Pier, on the pier you need to change tickets to ferry vouchers and then you will be transfered to Koh Chang.
- Ferry tickets are included.
- Once on Koh Chang, taxis will wait for you at the arrival of the ferry. They will wait to have 10 people in their truck before going. So if you get one of the last ones and is not complete, they will wait for the next ferry (could be around one hour) to get you to your hotel, unless you agree with other people onboard to sum up 800 bahts to pay the driver to go immediately.
Cancelation policy: Morchit Terminal to Koh Chang Pier
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE