Departure: Friday, December 21, 2018 08:30 from Ho Chi Minh City Sinh
Arival: Friday, December 21, 2018 14:30 to Phnom Penh SinhTourist
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
246 - 248 De Tham St., District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
84 (0)838389593, 84 (0)838389597
- Sinh Tourist sometimes charges more for online booking than if you purchase at their office on the day of departure.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure and present voucher to board bus.
- Sometimes a route may be serviced by a partner operator of Sinh Tourist. If you have a problem with this please speak directly to their staff about refund, alternative transport, etc. Please do not take their partner's transport and then ask 12Go for a refund. Only the Sinh Tourist can issue this refund.
- Travelers entering Vietnam from Laos or Cambodia MUST have their visa prior to departure if their nationality requires a visa.
- Travelers entering into Cambodia from Vietnam are required to either arrange their visa prior to departure or
give their passport and USD$35 to the staff upon boarding.
Passports will be returned after customs clearance at the boarder. This is standard practice and NOT negotiable.
12Go Asia is in no way responsible for the results of failure to comply.
*The border crossings are Bavet on the Cambodian side and Moc Bai on the Vietnamese
Cancelation policy: Ho Chi Minh (SinhTourist) to Phnom Penh (SinhTourist)
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.