Departure: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 09:45 from Bago
Arival: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 17:00 to Naypyitaw Central
Duration: 7h 15m
Class: Upper Class
Facilities and services: WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Paper tickets are issued 1-3 days before departure depending on the route.
- When the paper ticket is purchased by our staff, the status of the booking will be changed to "Confirmed".
- Please check your email 1 day before departure to make sure that your ticket is confirmed and available for pickup/delivery.
- In order to make a train ticket booking, we will need scanned copies of the passport photo page for each traveler. This will be submitted to the ticket issuer.
- For all trains in Myanmar, the arrival and departure times can vary.
- Yangon station has a digital departures board (in English), but few other stations offer this facility.
- Trains can get cold at night, so make sure to take warm clothes with you.
- One baggage per person.
Cancelation policy: Yangon Central - Bago #31
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE