Departure: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 16:00 from Bagan
Arrival: Thursday, September 26, 2019 09:30 to Yangon Central
Duration: 17h 30m
Class: Upper Class
Facilities and services: WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Myanmar Railways does NOT issue e-tickets! A PAPER TICKET is required when boarding.
- PLEASE VISIT OFFICE OF 12GO PARTNER TO CHANGE THIS PDF TO YOUR ACTUAL TRAIN TICKET. TRAIN TICKETS CAN NOT BE CLAIMED AT THE TRAIN STATION. TICKET DELIVERY COST IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE.
Please note that it's not possible to pick up the ticket on Saturday afternoon, Sunday and on Public Holidays in Myanmar.
- PLEASE CALL THE 24/7 AVAILABLE HOTLINE STATED ON YOUR VOUCHER, IN CASE OF ANY QUESTIONS.
- Paper tickets are issued 1-3 days before departure depending on the route.
- When the paper ticket is purchased by our staff, the status of the booking will be changed to "Confirmed".
- Please check your email 1 day before departure to make sure that your ticket is confirmed and available for pickup/delivery.
- In order to make a train ticket booking, we will need scanned copies of the passport photo page for each traveler. This will be submitted to the ticket issuer.
- For all trains in Myanmar, the arrival and departure times can vary.
- Yangon station has a digital departures board (in English), but few other stations offer this facility.
- Trains can get cold at night, so make sure to take warm clothes with you.
- One baggage per person.
Cancelation policy: Bagan - Yangon Central #62
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE