Departure: Friday, April 26, 2019 04:00 from Mandalay Central
Arival: Friday, April 26, 2019 08:00 to Pyin Oo Lwin, Mandalay
Class: Upper Class
Facilities and services: WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
Myanmar Railways does NOT issue e-tickets! A PAPER TICKET is required when boarding.
- PLEASE VISIT OFFICE OF 12GO PARTNER TO CHANGE THIS PDF TO YOUR ACTUAL TRAIN TICKET. TRAIN TICKETS CAN NOT BE CLAIMED AT THE TRAIN STATION.
- OFFICE ADDRESS: 11 Street,Between 75 & 76 St, Aung Myay Thar Zan Township , Mandalay.
- Please note that it's not possible to pick up the ticket on Saturday afternoon, Sunday and on Public Holidays in Myanmar.
- PLEASE CALL THE 24/7 AVAILABLE HOTLINE STATED ON YOUR VOUCHER, IN CASE OF ANY QUESTIONS.
For bookings from Bagan and Mandalay: free ticket delivery is available in Bagan (for tickets from Bagan) and Mandalay (for tickets from Mandalay). THE HOTEL NAME IS NEEDED. You can't pick up the ticket at the railway station.
- Paper tickets are issued 1-3 days before departure depending on the route.
- When the paper ticket is purchased by our staff, the status of the booking will be changed to "Confirmed".
- Please check your email 1 day before departure to make sure that your ticket is confirmed and available for pickup/delivery.
- In order to make a train ticket booking, we will need scanned copies of the passport photo page for each traveler. This will be submitted to the ticket issuer.
- For all trains in Myanmar, the arrival and departure times can vary.
- Yangon station has a digital departures board (in English), but few other stations offer this facility.
- Trains can get cold at night, so make sure to take warm clothes with you.
- One baggage per person.
Cancelation policy: Mandalay - Pyin Oo Lwin -Hsipaw - Lashio #131 (upper class)
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE