Departure: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 07:00 from Thong Sala Koh Phangan
Arival: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:30 to Surat Thani
Duration: 3h 30m
Class: Standard AC
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Check in at Raja Ferry counter.
- Please come to departure site at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Please buy an extra seat if you travel by van and have big luggage.
- Please be aware that the provided arrival time can easily change +/- 1.5 hrs or even more, arrival time can vary due to trip length.
- Bus drivers may (and most likely will) collect people on the road, but usually it is not a problem since you already have a seat and bus stops take only 1-2 minutes.
Please note that the trip from Surat Thani Airport, Train station and Town to the pier may take up to 1.5 hours. You might want to visit a restroom before you depart. Standard buses might pick up and drop off a lot of people on the way. You can expect a delayed arrival time.
Cancelation policy: Phangan to Koh Lanta Saladan Pier
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.