Departure: Sunday, April 28, 2019 12:40 from BKK Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok
Arival: Sunday, April 28, 2019 13:45 to USM Koh Samui Airport
Duration: 1h 5m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Luggage: Some airlines might have carry-on luggage only included in the price. For more information press *Book now*. You can add extra luggage during the booking process.
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please be aware that you ought to come to airport:
- 2 hours before domestic flights to complete checking procedures.
- 3 hours before international flights to complete checking procedures.
- If you travel inside your domestic region you must have valid ID or passport to complete checking procedures.
- If your travel is international you may need valid visa to complete checking procedures.
- Please see visa rules between countries that you are going to travel.
- Baggage Regulations:
- Hand Baggage
One item of cabin baggage for adult and child (except infant).
Weight must not exceed 5kg
Dimensions not to exceed 56cm × 36cm × 23 cm
- Checked Baggage
Maximum weight allowance is 20 kilograms for adult and child / 10 kilograms for infant.
- Hand Baggage
Cancelation policy: Suvarnabhumi Airport - Koh Samui Airport
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.