From Dagon Ayar to Pathein by Buses
From Aung San Stadium to Pathein by Buses+Taxis
Yangon to Pathein destination reviews
How to get from Yangon to Pathein
When you want to get from Yangon to Pathein, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus+taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MMK 23,867. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MMK 11,016.
How far is Yangon from Pathein?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Yangon to Pathein. Your trip will be a total of 249 miles (400 km). The flying distance is 100 miles (160 km).
How long does it take to get from Yangon to Pathein?
The travel time from Yangon to Pathein can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 6 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Yangon to Pathein?
The cost of the trip from Yangon to Pathein varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Shwe Pyi Lwin: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MMK 11,016 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus+taxi - a one-way Bus+taxi ticket can cost as much as MMK 23,867.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Yangon to Pathein:
- Bus tickets - MMK 11,016 to MMK 16,524;
- bus+charter price: MMK 23,867 - MMK 23,867. From Yangon to Pathein starting from 22:00 Aung San Stadium until 22:00 Aung San Stadium
How many trips per day are there between Yangon and Pathein?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 07:00. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
- 2 by bus+charter from Yangon to Pathein starting from 22:00 Aung San Stadium until 22:00 Aung San Stadium
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Yangon to Pathein is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Yangon to Pathein
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Yangon to Pathein? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 560 decided to go for a bus.
- 440 chosen bus+charter